• Reception and study of the medical file
Our team of specialists receives the medical file of the patient candidate for medical evacuation or wishing to be treated in France.
The more information the file contains (medical report, medical imaging, medical analyzes), the more effective its treatment.
Remember that Evadeô Pro employees are subject to strict compliance with professional and medical confidentiality and that the content of the file is only disclosed to persons qualified to process it.
• Contact with hospitals and specialist teachersAfter study of the medical file by our specialists, it is oriented towards the care structures deemed to be the most able to offer a course of care adapted to the patient's pathology.
Through the relationships of trust forged with qualified doctors and renowned professors in all medical specialties, Evadeô Pro can hope to benefit from rapid and optimal processing of the cases transmitted.
• Request for a treatment path and a personalized quoteThe request sent by Evadeô Pro to medical structures concerns the obtaining of two joint elements:
A proposed course of care adapted to the patient's pathology, describing the different stages of medical management of medical evacuation: medical check-ups, imaging, pre-operative consultations, hospitalization phase, rehabilitation, care and post-operative control, etc.
The full pricing of this proposal, retaining the options that physicians consider the most plausible.
• Involvement of competitionRelying on the large number of hospital structures with which it is accustomed to working for the organization of medical evacuations, Evadeô Pro sends the request for treatment routes and quotes to several establishments and medical services.
This process makes it possible to compare the proposals, and to identify the medical course with the best quality / price ratio on behalf of our customers.
• Contact with related service providers (hotels, rehabilitation centers, etc.) and negotiation of competitive ratesOnce the best treatment route has been selected, Evadeô Pro is responsible for identifying all the other cost items necessary for the optimal progress of the medical evacuation:
- Post-operative care and rehabilitation centers
For these different aspects as well, Evadeô Pro benefits from solid partnerships allowing to guarantee its customers a quality of services as well as preferential rates.
Regarding accommodation and transport, Evadeô Pro provides its customers with its staff as well as its own equipment, adapted to guarantee their comfort and meet their requirements. See Our reception centers. Accommodation in an aparthotel or a prestigious hotel is also possible.
The harmonization of the stages planned for the medical evacuation of the patient and their financial costing allows the teams of Evadeô Pro to establish and present the overall estimate of Evasan.
Once the medical evacuation quote has been validated, Evadeô Pro confirms the care pathway to all of its partners / service providers and thus prepares the care of the patient for the day of his arrival on French territory.
• Reception of the beneficiary at the airport and driving to the place of accommodationFor a personalized reception of its patients benefiting from medical evacuations or a medical stay in France, Evadeô Pro systematically sends a patient manager trained in reception techniques and briefed on the particularities of the medical file in question.
• Conduite du bénéficiaire aux différents RDV médicauxOn the day of the patient's arrival as throughout his medical stay or medical evacuation, the patient care staff take the patient to his place of accommodation and to all medical or paramedical appointments planned for his journey. of care.
On request, the patient can also be accompanied to the places of his choice: visiting relatives or friends, shopping, sightseeing, etc.
Finally, the valid patient and desire for autonomy can also be issued transport cards for the use of public transport for his various trips.
• Monitoring the progress of the hospitalization / permanent contact with doctorsThroughout the medical stay or the medical evacuation stay of the patients for which it is responsible, Evadeô Pro wants to be the privileged intermediary between the structures and medical professionals on the one hand, and the patients as well as their organizations of insurance or employers on the other hand.
Evadeô Pro coordinators and medical representatives are responsible for:
- To visit the patient during his hospital stays to ensure the smooth running of the medical course and respond to the patient's questions and needs
- To make regular progress reports with the doctors to know the evolutions of the medical course, the options selected and to discuss them with the patient and if necessary his medical insurer
- To enlighten the patient and his insurer on the patient's medical situation , by evoking all the options and recommendations, and in particular by requesting and formally communicating the medical reports to the French practitioners; so that the best medical decisions are always made in the sole interest of the patient.
• Daily monitoring of the progress of the stay / material and logistical assistance for the clientApart from its role of intermediation between medical actors and the patient, Evadeô Pro is responsible for meeting the material and logistical needs of the patient throughout their stay:
-Conduct to its various appointments
-Purchase and transport of medical equipment and medication
-Support for food shopping
Our teams also ensure permanent physical and telephone contact with the patient to ensure the smooth running of the patient's stay, and to ensure that nothing is missing.
• Many optional related services: meal assistance, household help, support outside hospitalization, leisure activities, etc.Because each medical situation is different, because each patient may have specific needs or claims, the Evadeô Pro teams are responsible for making every effort to meet the demands of medical evacuees and patients for whom they are responsible. .
In particular, Evadeô Pro makes use of its partner company Evadeô Services (www.evadeo-services.fr) for the realization of tailor-made services, for the greatest comfort of its patients:
- Personalized housekeeper
- Assistance and interpretation throughout the stay;
- Washing and ironing of clothes
- Preparation and supply of personalized meals: halal, organic, vegetarian menus
- Accompaniments on private outings and shopping
- Tourist visits
- Management of accompanying persons, children and spouses
- Leisure activities for the patient and his companions (Disneyland Paris parks)
And soon, a relaxation / relaxation area will open its doors within the SAKINA Residence, offering a range of solutions for the complete well-being of patients benefiting from medical evacuations: sauna, hammam, targeted massages, relaxation sessions.
We accompany the beneficiary throughout their stay and ensure their comfort and well-being.
• Transmission of medical reports and medical prescriptions
In order to be able to organize the patient's return to his or her country of origin in the best possible conditions, Evadeô Pro endeavors to contact all the doctors and medical structures who took care of the patient during his medical stay, in order to obtain:
- Detailed medical intervention reports , including the results of the treatments carried out during the medical evacuation or the medical stay
- Medical certificates and sick leave form justifying the patient's absence during the period necessary for his recovery
- The description of the medical behavior to be taken upon return to the country of residence
- Any invitations to check-up appointments which may be 3, 6, 9 or 12 months following the medical intervention, which make it possible to organize the patient's return to France
- Any medication prescriptions to be taken during the weeks and months to come
These documents are given to the patient, as well as to his health insurer or to his funder to validate the operational closure of the medical evacuation or medical stay and to plan the day of the patient's departure to his country. of residence. They can then be handed over to the patient's employer by his own care or to any other institution that requests them, in particular for compensation purposes.
• Maintenance of the doctor / beneficiary link - organization of the return to France for possible check-upsBecause Evadeô Pro considers that coming for treatment in France or benefiting from a medical evacuation is not an isolated act during the patient's life and that it must be an integral part of longer-term medical treatment. , measures are taken by our teams to maintain the link between the patient and the doctors who treated him during his stay.
Thus, a follow-up sheet is drawn up by our teams who take care, on a regular basis, of:
- Contact the patient (or his insurer) in his country of residence to get news and take stock of the progress of his pathology, his recovery and any difficulties encountered
- Contact the French doctors who received and treated the patient , in order to give them the news of the latter as well as his questions or difficulties, in order to obtain the most appropriate advice or proposals in the specific case of the patient.
In the case of visits or check-ups that cannot be carried out in the patient's country of residence, or even further medical needs, Evadeô Pro is responsible for planning the necessary medical route back to France with the same structures, and to organize a new medical evacuation or new care within a reasonable timeframe allowing a peaceful return to France.
• Monitoring of medical treatment in the country of origin - Dispatch of drugs necessary for treatmentThrough the monitoring sheet developed internally by the Evadeô Pro teams, special attention is paid to the supply and renewal of drugs.
Depending on the needs, the urgency or the unavailability of the molecules in the patient's country of residence, the Evadeô Pro teams strive to:
- Request the necessary prescriptions from doctors
- Go buy drugs on behalf of patients or their insurers (after having obtained their formal agreement
- Organize the delivery of medicines to the country of residence of the recipient of medical evacuation or treatment in France , taking into account the constraints aimed at respecting the cold chain.
This is what Evadeô Pro calls the "After-Sales Service" of the medical evacuation.
• Transmission on request of the EVASAN report and supporting documentsEvadeô Pro acts as Agent for the administrative and logistical management of medical evacuations to France.
This means that for all contracts concluded both with medical structures and with other service providers (paramedical, accommodation, transport, etc.), Evadeô Pro does not act in its own name but in the name of its constituents, in other words organizations or people who mandate it to manage these medical evacuations or medical stays: hospitals, insurers, employers or the patients themselves ...
Consequently, Evadeô Pro must be completely clear and transparent about the nature and amounts of expenses incurred for each medical stay or medical evacuation.
An Administrative Report (CRA) for medical evacuation or medical stay is therefore systematically drawn up after each treatment stay in France and sent to our customers.
This ARC includes in particular the following headings:
- Detail of expenses incurred for medical evacuation or stay by type (medical, paramedical, accommodation, transport, others). Supporting documents for each expense are systematically attached to the ARC.
- Reminder of the initial estimate received for the medical stay or medical evacuation
- Balance of medical stay or evasan , that is to say the difference between the amount received by our services and the expenses incurred.
Depending on its sign (debit or credit), the remaining balance is refunded to the nearest cent of € uro to our clients / principals (case of a total received> expenditure) or an additional call for funds is sent (case of 'a total received